Welcome to Penfield Village Apartments
Enjoy the peace and quiet of an apartment at Penfield Village. We offer one and two-bedroom apartments in Penfield, NY near the historic district. Bordered by Irondequoit Creek, we supply the relaxing environment you crave with plenty of leisure activities nearby including golf courses, parks, shops, and eateries.
Penfield village offers one and two-bedroom apartments in Penfield, NY. We supply you with window coverings, air conditioning, and wall-to-wall carpeting. Looking for something a little more upscale? Ask about our apartments with renovated kitchen and bathrooms.
Covered parking and 24-hour emergency maintenance are only two of the many amenities awaiting you at Penfield Village. Our community and apartments are designed with convenient features and amenities:
• Garbage Disposal
• Electric Range and Eat-in Kitchen
• Air Conditioning with Programmable Thermostat
• Ceiling Fans
• Additional Storage
• Wall-to-wall Carpeting
• Vinyl Plank Flooring*
• High-speed Internet Available and Cable Ready
• On-site Laundry
• On RTS Bus Line
• Off-street Parking; Covered Parking Available (Additional Fees Apply)
• Walking and Biking Trails
• Picnic Area
• Cats and Dogs Welcome
*In Select Homes
You’ll love your new apartment in Penfield, NY.
Pet owners will be happy to know that Penfield Village is pet friendly. We welcome our furry companions to our Penfield apartments.
- Dogs and cats welcome
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Maximum two pets per home
- Non-refundable pet fee: $250
- Monthly pet rent: $25 for cats, $35 for dogs
- Breed restrictions include: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid Wolf, Pit Bull/Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler
- Landlord reserves the right to alter the breed restrictions at any time.
Discover Village of Penfield Historic District
Residents of Penfield Village love the park-like quality of our location. You can find our community next to Irondequoit Creek on Brebeuf Drive. We make it easy for you to relax, or to commute into work at one of the following employers: Paychex, JML Optical, Wegmans, Target, Home Depot, or any of the businesses at Linden Oaks Office Park.
Our location also provides you quick access to Channing H. Philbrick Park, Harris Whalen Park, and Eastview Mall.
To learn more about Penfield Village Apartments, speak with a member of our leasing staff and schedule your personalized tour. We put our residents first.